Thursday 11 October 2007

In loving memory of Bill LaVorgna - Our "Pappy"

What wonderful memories. I will never forget our meetings with Pappy. He is the most easiest man in the world to talk to. We saw him outside the theatre on his cell phone and once he had finished with his call, we started chatting to him. He stood and talked to us for about half an hour, telling us about his house in Florida and how he loved to go fishing. I loved the shirt he had on that day. Tells you so much about his personality.
He was the most talented musician I had ever had the privilege of seeing. He was a joy to listen to and a joy to watch. He had such a friendly persona about him, you felt at complete ease around him.

I was lucky enough to have a quick word with him at Liza's concert in Germany last July and meeting him again was such a joy...I can't express it. We will miss you pappy. God bless.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right here is the right blog for anyone who hopes to find out about this topic.
You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I
personally would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a
fresh spin on a topic which has been written about
for ages. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!
http://www.twitterfollowersreviews.webs.com

Take a look at my web page - felony